Date: 3.17.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 7034
Pan.buyessayonline.cloudns.cx #Uk media bias

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Uk media bias

Buy An Essay Cheap - uk media bias

Nov/Sat/2017 | Uncategorized

Write My Paper Co - Britain s Press Has A Strong Media Bias, But It Might Not Be What You

Nov 18, 2017 Uk media bias,

Buy an Essay Online for Cheap 24/7 - Britain s Press Has A Strong Media Bias, But It Might Not Be What You

Bill Gates Pens An Essay For the bias Class Of 2017. As the richest individual on features of gothic fiction, Earth, Microsoft founder, programmer, and uk media, philanthropist Bill Gates is hounded for imagination advice on uk media, a daily basis. So, from time to time, he drops pearls of wisdom for those looking to ethos in a, follow in bias, his footsteps. On Monday, Gates wrote an essay full of great advice for the graduating class of 2017. In the essay, Gates shares what he wish he knew in of aztec, college and what he’d do if he was graduating today.

Bill Gates never graduated college, he dropped out of Harvard after just two years. Uk Media? But if he was graduating today, there are three fields he believes are full of opportunity: artificial intelligence, because “we have only hsbc begun to tap into all the ways it will make people’s lives more productive and creative”; energy, because “making it clean, affordable, and bias, reliable will be essential for fighting poverty and climate change”; and when you are old poem, finally, biosciences, “which are ripe with opportunities to help people live longer, healthier lives.” In his essay, Gates also shares what he wishes he knew while in college. “For one thing, intelligence is not quite as important as I thought it was, and uk media bias, it takes many different forms,” Gates wrote. “In the early days of Microsoft, I believed that if you could write great code, you could also manage people well or run a marketing team or take on any other task. I was wrong about old poem that. Uk Media Bias? I had to learn to recognize and appreciate people’s different talents. Moral Imagination? The sooner you can do this, if you don’t already, the uk media bias richer your life will be.” Gates also laments that he never truly understood inequality until later in life.

His perspective on of aztec, the world was forever changed after a trip he took to uk media bias, Africa with his wife, Melinda, in The Despairing Essay, his 30s. “We were shocked by what we saw … It blew our minds that millions of bias children there were dying from crippled, diseases that no one in uk media, rich countries even worried about,” Gates wrote. Features? “We thought it was the most unjust thing in bias, the world. We realized we couldn’t wait to when you are, get involved—we had to start giving back right away.” Here’s Gates’ essay in uk media bias, full: Dear Class of 2017: Congratulations! You’ve just accomplished something I never managed to features fiction, do—earn a college degree. Uk Media? Between your commencement speaker and hsbc, every aunt and uk media, uncle at crippled your graduation party, I am sure you are getting a lot of bias advice.

At the risk of The Despairing Act of Self piling on, I thought I would share a few thoughts. Uk Media? New college graduates often ask me for career advice. Features Of Gothic? I was lucky to uk media, be in imagination, my early 20s when the bias digital revolution was just getting underway, and old poem, Paul Allen and I had the chance to uk media, help shape it. (Which explains my lack of emotionally a college degree: I left school because we were afraid the revolution would happen without us.) If I were starting out today and bias, looking for the same kind of old poem opportunity to uk media bias, make a big impact in crippled, the world, I would consider three fields. One is uk media, artificial intelligence. We have only topics begun to tap into all the uk media bias ways it will make people’s lives more productive and creative. Ethos In A Modest? The second is energy, because making it clean, affordable, and reliable will be essential for uk media fighting poverty and climate change.

The third is biosciences, which are ripe with opportunities to ethos in a modest, help people live longer, healthier lives. Bias? But some things in hsbc core values, life are true no matter what career you choose. I wish I had understood these things better when I left school. For one thing, intelligence is not quite as important as I thought it was, and uk media bias, it takes many different forms. Paper Topics? In the uk media early days of Microsoft, I believed that if you could write great code, you could also manage people well or run a marketing team or take on any other task. I was wrong about that. Features Fiction? I had to uk media, learn to recognize and appreciate people’s different talents. The sooner you can do this, if you don’t already, the hsbc core values richer your life will be. Uk Media? Another thing I wish I had understood much earlier is what true inequity looks like. Moral? I did not see it up close until my late 30s, when Melinda and uk media bias, I took our first trip to moral imagination, Africa. We were shocked by uk media, what we saw.

When we came back, we began learning more. It blew our minds that millions of when children there were dying from bias, diseases that no one in emotionally, rich countries even worried about. We thought it was the most unjust thing in uk media bias, the world. Emotionally? We realized we couldn’t wait to get involved—we had to uk media bias, start giving back right away. You know much more than I did when I was your age. Technology lets you see problems in old poem, ways my friends and I never could, and it empowers you to help in bias, ways we never could. You can start fighting inequity sooner, whether it is in your own community or in of aztec, a country halfway around the uk media world. Meanwhile, I encourage you to surround yourself with people who challenge you, teach you, and features, push you to be your best self. Bias? Melinda does that for me, and I am a better person for it. Emotionally Crippled? Like our good friend Warren Buffett, I measure my happiness by uk media bias, whether people close to me are happy and love me, and by the difference I make in other people’s lives.

If I could give each of you a graduation present, it would be a copy of in a proposal “The Better Angels of Our Nature” by Steven Pinker. After several years of studying, you may not exactly be itching to read a 700-page book. But please put this one on your reading list to get to uk media, someday. When? It is the uk media most inspiring book I have ever read. Act Of Essay? Pinker makes a persuasive argument that the world is uk media, getting better, that we are living in in a modest, the most peaceful time in human history. This can be a hard case to bias, make, especially now. Imagination? When you tell people the world is uk media bias, improving, they often look at you like you're either naive or crazy. But it's true. And once you understand it, you start to see the imagination world differently. Bias? If you think things are getting better, then you want to know what’s working so you can accelerate the when you are old poem progress and spread it to more people and uk media, places.

It doesn’t mean you ignore the serious problems we face. It just means you believe they can be solved, and you’re moved to moral imagination, act on uk media, that belief. This is the imagination core of my worldview. It sustains me in uk media bias, tough times and is the when reason I still love my philanthropic work after more than 17 years. Uk Media? I think it can do the same for moral imagination you.

Good luck to all of you. This is an amazing time to bias, be alive. Crippled? I hope you make the most of uk media bias it.

Write My Paper Apa Style - Images for uk media bias

Uk media bias

Need Somebody Write My Paper - The Deep Dive podcast: Laura Kuenssberg on media bias

Do My Essay For Free - Media Bias | HuffPost UK

Hamlet Is A Noble Prince Who Suffers Essays and bias Research Papers. Prince Hamlet : An Irrational Rationalist Hamlet by William Shakespeare William Shakespeare created many . complex characters in his play Hamlet . One of these complex characters being the hsbc core values protagonist, Prince Hamlet . Hamlet has many contradictory traits, two of them being that Hamlet sometimes thinks rationally, and that being overcome by the command left by the ghost of his belligerent father, King Hamlet , he tends to bias, make irrational decisions. When Hamlet is first introduced to the ghost’s. Characters in Hamlet , Gertrude , Ghost 1150 Words | 3 Pages. The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of fall of aztec empire Denmark. The Tragedy of Hamlet , Prince of Denmark Introduction: In the play Hamlet by William Shakespeare people . Bias. can see Hamlet the main protagonist who is the son of the king Hamlet and 1984 research paper Queen Gertrude and bias the nephew of the imagination new king Claudius. These are the most important characters in bias the play: Hamlet is a sad, cynical, discontented, 30 year old man who is The Despairing Act of Self Harm Essay, totally sickening of his mother sexuality. Claudius is this uncle who is the antagonist in the story.

He is the villain of the play, he is manipulative. Characters in Hamlet , Gertrude , Ghost 926 Words | 3 Pages. Hamlet vs. willy (death of a salesman) comparrisson. Hamlet vs. Willy Death of a Salesman, written by Arthur Miller, is a book about a salesman named Willy Loman who lives in the . past and holds on to ideals and dreams that simply don't exist anymore, constantly worrying about his material items and the condition of uk media his family, Willy becomes distraught leading to his early death. Fall Of Aztec Empire. Hamlet , written by William Shakespeare, is about a prince named Hamlet , similar to Willy, Hamlet is also constantly worrying about life and uk media bias the state of his family. In literature. Death of a Salesman , Hamartia , Hamlet 944 Words | 3 Pages. Hamlet , Prince of Denmark: The Delay of hsbc Regicide with Hamlet due to Religion By Killian David Mustain . Uk Media Bias. Senior English Mr. Steve Rivas: Period 6 March 16th, 2012 Hamlet , Prince of Denmark: The Delay of Harm Regicide with Hamlet Due to Religion William Shakespeare’s play The Tragedy of uk media bias Hamlet , Prince of Denmark can be considered one of the most influential and powerful tragedies that the English language has been blessed with. Shakespeare’s longest play embellishes the revenge that Prince.

Characters in Hamlet , Derek Jacobi , Ghost 1484 Words | 4 Pages. Hamlet compared with Civil Disobedience. March 2014 Hamlet - To Be the Prince ..or Not To Be the Prince “It is essential, therefore, for a . Prince who desires to core values, maintain his position, to have learned how to be other than good and to use or not use his goodness as necessity requires” (40 Prince ). Uk Media Bias. There are many views on what a good leader may be. In Hamlet , written by William Shakespeare, there is a loss of a great leader who is replaced by when you are a not so great leader. Niccolo Machiavelli’s text, The Prince , includes a list.

Anti-Machiavel , Characters in Hamlet , Hamlet 757 Words | 3 Pages. HAMLET The Tragedy of Hamlet , Prince of Denmark is a tragedy by William Shakespeare. Set in the Kingdom of uk media . Fall Empire. Denmark, the play dramatizes the revenge Prince Hamlet exacts on his uncle Claudius for murdering King Hamlet , Claudius's brother and Prince Hamlet's father, and then succeeding to the throne and taking as his wife Gertrude, the old king's widow and Prince Hamlet's mother. Uk Media Bias. Hamlet is The Despairing Essay, a play written by uk media William Shakespeare between 1601 and 1603. Hamlet is Shakespeare's longest play and among the. Characters in Hamlet , Gertrude , Ghost 1258 Words | 3 Pages. Vogel 1 Ricky Vogel, Kevin Cortes Mr.

Ryan Dainty AP Junior Composition 27 February 2015 . Who Exhibits a Better Prince ? “He who wishes to be obeyed must know how to command,”­Machiavelli. (10) ? The Prince ? by features of gothic fiction Machiavelli highlights how one should be obeyed and maintain power. Uk Media Bias. In Shakespeare’s ? Hamlet ,? these characteristics are shown between the of aztec main characters, Hamlet and Claudius. This tragedy is uk media, a battle of a king in power and one trying to dethrone him. In the end. First Folio , Hamlet , William Shakespeare 1298 Words | 6 Pages.

Shakespeare’s Hamlet offers the audience a glimpse into a royal world of deception, madness, and personal greed. Aside from those most . obviously deceivers such as Claudius and hsbc values Polonius, nearly every character in the play can be viewed as having ulterior motives if the viewer asks the bias right questions. Of Aztec. Does Hamlet truly wish to avenge his father or secure a place as king of uk media bias Denmark? Is Gertrude a whimsical mother or a ‘Black Widow’ queen? Even the features of gothic fiction Ghost of Hamlet’s father may possibly be a demon sent. Characters in Hamlet , Friendship , Hamlet 1537 Words | 4 Pages. across the centuries have attempted to answer.

Although William Shakespeare originally wrote Hamlet with the intention that his work would be . performed for an audience comprised of uk media bias people from the values different social classes in uk media bias Renaissance England, I believe that Shakespeare’s play continues to be studied today because of the way in which it explores issues so pertinent to the human condition. The Despairing Harm. The fact that Hamlet has endured for so long is a testament to uk media bias, it’s universality, as the exploration of our purpose. Characters in of gothic Hamlet , Hamlet , Life 1562 Words | 4 Pages. The story Hamlet is centralized around one common theme that stands as the constant dynamic struggle. Death threads its way through the . entirety of† Hamlet , from the opening scene's confrontation with a dead man's ghost to the bloodbath of the final scene, which leaves almost every main character dead. Despite so many deaths, however, Shakespeare's treatment of the issue of death is uk media bias, especially obvious through his portrayal of Hamlet who is 1984 research, presented as a person preoccupied with the idea of death and. Afterlife , Characters in Hamlet , Death 1915 Words | 5 Pages. Hamlet , Prince of Denmark By William Shakespeare Submitted by: Tariq Khan Dated: Monday, 24th September, 2012 . Hamlet as a Tragedy by William Shakespeare 1.1.

Brief Introduction to Tragedy: Greek and uk media English: Elizabethan tragedy is traced back to Greek tragedy, since Greeks are said to have pioneered the Western knowledge, be it Science, Arts, or Humanities—not necessarily Technology. The rich contribution of Greek dramatists like Sophocles, Euripides, Aeschylus and Aristophanes. Drama , Hamlet , Opera 810 Words | 3 Pages. A great number of lessons can be learned from Hamlet by Shakespeare. A very important lesson is that not everyone wants a leader, but every . kingdom needs one. What is meant by this is that in a kingdom there will always be people who are not in favor of the person in charge. However, in fall a functioning kingdom a strong leader is of essence. Bias. The arrival of Fortinbras in Act 5 Scene 2 of Harm Hamlet is clear evidence that Shakespeare was in hopes of uk media bias a noble leader replacing Elizabeth. Shakespeare believed. Characters in Hamlet , Elizabeth I of England , Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom 2585 Words | 7 Pages. Machiavellian Evaluation of Hamlet.

text. Moral. Undoubtedly, Machiavelli advices the Prince to be as opportunistic and immoral as possible. A prince and especially a . new prince , cannot possibly exercise all those virtues for uk media which men are called good. To preserve the state he often has to do things against his word, against charity, against humanity, against 1984 topics religion .He should not depart from the good if he can hold to it, but he should be ready to enter on evil if he has to. Ch 18: Prince Thus we realize that Machiavelli is bias, actually.

Cesare Borgia , Discourses on Livy , Florence 2623 Words | 7 Pages. employed to develop theme in fall Hamlet . In Shakespeare’s play Hamlet , it is proven that secondary characters help develop the . understanding of the main character as foils. Foils help the reader make comparisons between the major and minor characters through parallels. During the play we see many of Hamlet’s strengths and weaknesses through characters like Laertes and Fortinbras. Other minor characters include Ophelia, Polonius, and Gertrude who contributes to bias, Hamlets so called madness, which helps. Characters in Hamlet , Fortinbras , Gertrude 2294 Words | 6 Pages. Hamlet Essay: Horatio Is the Wingman! story. This is like Horatio and Hamlet . Moreover, it is shown many times throughout the play how critical Horatio is for the play’s plot as a . character with great importance to Hamlet , the truth, and of gothic fiction the ending outcome of the whole play. One could definitely say that Horatio’s role is a crucial one in uk media the play Hamlet written by Shakespeare.

First of all, Horatio is Hamlet’s best friend, which makes Horatio a valuable character to characters in the play, mostly Hamlet . This is the first reason why. Antihero , Character , Hamlet 986 Words | 3 Pages. The Nature of Insanity in of gothic “The Yellow Wallpaper” and uk media bias “ Hamlet ” There are many different events in a person’s life that could lead them to features of gothic fiction, . insanity. In Charlotte Perkins Gilman’s “The Yellow Wallpaper” you are dealing with a woman who is a victim of male over-protectiveness and uk media isolation that eventually leads to her insanity. In William Shakespeare’s “ Hamlet ” you are dealing with a man who has to deal with his father’s death and rejection from the love of his life that eventually leads him. Characters in Hamlet , Charlotte Perkins Gilman , Gertrude 987 Words | 3 Pages. Shakespeare’s Hamlet Shakespeare’s Elizabethan revenge tragedy demonstrates the composer’s ability to address and explore the universalities . of human existence. Hence, though the Senecan tragedy, Shakespeare illustrates Hamlet’s tension between duty and resistance through introspection towards his father’s prescribed revenge, which becomes central in allowing Shakespeare to encapsulate the fragmentation of the human experience due to internal and Self external influences. Uk Media Bias. The oscillation of Hamlet between.

English Renaissance theatre , Hamlet , Renaissance 863 Words | 3 Pages. The Corruption of features fiction Denmark in William Shakespeare's Hamlet. leaves little room for justice to prevail. Throughout the play, Hamlet , by William Shakespeare, a corrupting disease plagues Denmark and the . people within it. The incestuous marriage between Gertrude and Claudius, in uk media addition to murdering King Hamlet , is the main example of deceit, corruption and evil.

Throughout the play we can sketch a progression of this corruption, through disease, in the characters of Polonius, Claudius, Ophelia and Hamlet . This directly causes the downfall of the castle and Denmark. Characters in Hamlet , Corruption , Gertrude 2165 Words | 6 Pages. Prince Hamlet, the Flawed Hero in Hamlet. Prince Hamlet , the Flawed Hero in Hamlet Hamlet is about Prince Hamlet’s . Fall Empire. misperceptions that women are morally Corrupt. Uk Media Bias. Hamlet’s misperceptions originate from Gertrude’s inappropriate behavior and ignorance and Ophelia’s malleable behavior, and throughout the play Hamlet is rude and cynical to the two main female characters.

Hamlet makes a sweeping generalization based on his Mother Gertrude and Ophelia that all women are morally corrupt, and in doing so he demonstrates a lack of trust in Gertrude. Characters in Hamlet , Gertrude , Ghost 776 Words | 3 Pages. Tragedy of Hamlet , Prince of Denmark. 2. Hsbc Values. The author of the book is William Shakespeare. Uk Media Bias. 3. The film was produced by The Royal . Shakespeare Company. Topics. III. Plot The genre of Hamlet is tragedy.

The inciting incident of the play is that the King Hamlet appeared as a ghost wearing armor and uk media revealed that Claudius murdered him. Hamlet has conflicts himself about whether to avenge Claudius or not because he is not sure the King’s honesty. While Claudius and of gothic Polonius surveil Hamlet , Hamlet stabs Polonius. Characters in Hamlet , Gertrude , Hamlet 1425 Words | 5 Pages. Hamlet The Tragedy of Hamlet , Prince of uk media bias Denmark is research paper topics, a tragic play written by the famous . English playwright William Shakespeare, which portrays how young Prince Hamlet pursues revenge on his uncle for bias heartless murdering of his father and receiving succession to the throne by marrying his recently widowed mother. Prince Hamlet learns about recently deceased King Hamlet’s murder when the Ghost comes before him, asserting to features fiction, be his lately departed father’s soul, who came back to. Characters in Hamlet , Derek Jacobi , Gertrude 1653 Words | 5 Pages.

Hamlet : The Sentimental Dreamer The Tragedy of uk media bias Hamlet Prince of Denmark is William Shakespeare’s most well-known . and analyzed work of 1984 topics literature. As the play unfolds, Hamlet has to uk media bias, face the difficult task of seeking revenge against his uncle, Claudius, for empire the murder of his father, King Hamlet . Hamlet has captured audiences and readers for uk media centuries and hsbc core values has caused much inquiry and debate. Shakespeare’s Hamlet is a very psychologically complex character. Throughout the play, Hamlet conveys two different. August Wilhelm Schlegel , Hamlet , Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 1589 Words | 4 Pages. ?Eng. 2310-430 30 June 2014 Hamlet 1. Author: William Shakespeare 2. Information about the author related to the work: Many of the motifs . in the drama Hamlet are allegories for things happening during Shakespeare’s time in relation to the English kingdom.

Shakespeare Written during the uk media first part of the seventeenth century (probably in 1600 or 1601), Hamlet was probably first performed in when old poem July 1602. It was first published in uk media bias printed form in 1603 and appeared in an enlarged edition in 1604. As. Characters in Hamlet , Gertrude , Ghost 1975 Words | 8 Pages. Analysis on Hamlet In one of the greatest plays, Hamlet , William Shakespeare introduces a tragic story of the royal family of . Denmark, which contains elements of politics, loyalty, heroism, friendship, and love. Allan Massie, a writer for paper topics The spectator, argues that Prince Hamlet is “an indecisive and self-questioning Romantic intellectual (the Gielgud interpretation), or as a mixed-up kid, immature, uncertain of himself, veering from self-love to self-loathing by way of self-pity.” However, Hamlet , the. Characters in Hamlet , Gertrude , Hamlet 2686 Words | 9 Pages. documentation during the era in which the dramas were initially being arranged and made public. If we incorporate The Two Noble Kinsmen and the . Uk Media. two missing plays ascribed to Shakespeare, Love’s Labour’s Won and fall of aztec empire Cardenio, then we can say that he put into writing, either single-handedly or in collaboration, forty plays (Potter).

While many of them became well liked his most known is the play Hamlet , which can greatly be expressed and founded on the subjects of Sin and Salvation, Madness and Melancholy, and uk media bias Revenge. Characters in Hamlet , Gertrude , Hamlet 2346 Words | 7 Pages. remarkable Prince we could ever know, Prince Hamlet of moral Denmark, beloved son of the late King Hamlet . and Queen Gertrude, royal courtier and loyal friend. To all thee of Denmark, your presence here today is a extraordinary tribute to Prince Hamlet , a reflection of his courage, strength and dignity, we shall not look upon his like again. If but only for today, we are all united, burdened with the like weight of pain, which will remain to-morrow and to-morrow and to-morrow. Bias. To Hamlet , your parting. Characters in Hamlet , Friendship , Gertrude 944 Words | 3 Pages. Information: Name: Hamlet Date Written: around 1600 Setting: Denmark in the late medieval period Who is the play Good For: . 1. Good for anyone having trouble figuring things out 2. Good play for anyone who isn’t having trouble figuring things out. yet Story Overview: The story of a Danish prince whose uncle murders his dad, and marries his mother and hsbc values claims the throne so he takes revenge Parts Added to the Play: Shakespeare adds; Ophelia’s madness and hamlets questions triggered. Characters in Hamlet , Gertrude , Ghost 1113 Words | 5 Pages. Shakespeare’s exposure to Machiavelli’s The Prince , a unique text and supposedly satirical political treatise written while Machiavelli was . imprisoned, shaped the characterization and styling found in Hamlet . The gravity of Machiavelli's The Prince influenced Shakespeare, among other authors of the time, to assert his own criticism of the British monarchy and preach the wisdom found in uk media Machiavelli’s The Prince through Hamlet . The origin of features of gothic fiction Machiavelli’s The Prince is due to uk media, a political scuffle he had.

Cosimo de' Medici , Florence , Gian Gastone de' Medici, Grand Duke of Tuscany 1318 Words | 4 Pages. Hamlet Analysis Report It is debatable whether or not Hamlet is one of the greatest dramatic characters ever made. The moment . we are introduced to Hamlet , many readers can recognize his intensity and the passion that he possesses. Hamlet holds many negative qualities such as indecisiveness, hate, obsession, brutality, and spontaneity. Regardless of hsbc values these negative qualities, Hamlet is uk media, still the tragic hero and you are the Prince of Denmark. On the other hand, he has remarkable qualities that a hero should. Characters in Hamlet , Gertrude , Ghost 1954 Words | 5 Pages. he Foils of Hamlet Hamlet is dominated by an emotion which is inexpressible, because it is in excess of the facts as they . appear. We should have to understand things which Shakespeare did not understand himself. T.S. Uk Media Bias. Eliot ( Hamlet and His Problems) In the The Despairing Harm play Hamlet [Titles] by William Shakespeare the cast of main characters use the support given to uk media bias, them by the foils to enhance the play.

A foil is features of gothic, a minor character who by simulations [?] and differences reveals character, and who , as an element. Character , Characters in Hamlet , Hamlet 1876 Words | 6 Pages. ?Comparison Essay: Hamlet vs. Gladiator William Shakespeare’s Hamlet is a tragic play where Prince . Hamlet of Denmark wants to bias, seek revenge for his father’s death that was murdered by features his uncle and now his stepfather, as the murderer married his mother and King Hamlets ’ wife named Claudius. Gladiator is a 2000 historical drama film directed by Ridley Scott where a loyal Roman general named Maximus Decimus Meridius is betrayed when the Emperor Marcus Aurellus’s son, Commodus murdered his father and. Characters in Hamlet , Derek Jacobi , Gertrude 1094 Words | 5 Pages. APPEARANCE vs. REALITY IN THE PRINCE AND HAMLET 3. Reality and appearances, or if you prefer, being and acting, are important themes for both Machiavelli and Shakespeare. Why?

How do their perspectives on . this subject agree or differ? APPEARANCE vs. REALITY IN THE PRINCE AND HAMLET One of the most fundamental questions in philosophy is the appearance vs. reality. We find ourselves asking the question of what is genuinely real, and what is viewed merely as just an appearance, and not real? It becomes difficult when we assume there is. Cesare Borgia , Characters in bias Hamlet , Gertrude 1601 Words | 5 Pages. deterioration in Hamlet ?William Shakespeare’s play Hamlet explores the features of gothic fiction thought process of a man on uk media bias, a mission for Self revenge and . the psychological factors associated with it. By making Hamlet an bias, over-contemplating protagonist Shakespeare is successfully able to explore the thought process of someone out to get revenge.

A major theme in of gothic fiction the play Hamlet is uk media bias, mental deterioration. Act Of Essay. Hamlet’s antics blur the line between acting and uk media real madness, Ophelia loses her ability to rationalize after losing Hamlet then her. Characters in Hamlet , Gertrude , Hamlet 1058 Words | 4 Pages. at all. Consider Hamlet . A story filled with betrayal, madmen, and of course, death. Death is the primary theme of Hamlet ; how . Of Aztec. each character is affected by death in some way or form. However, it is unclear on where death came from and who initially brought it upon Denmark. In this analysis of Hamlet , I will dissect the viewpoints of Indira Ghose, G. Wilson Knight, and Tabassum Javed towards identifying who is bias, truly responsible for the deaths in this Shakespearean play. As Hamlet sits in core values the graveyard. Afterlife , Characters in Hamlet , Death 1575 Words | 4 Pages.

The Symbolic Role of Horatio in Hamlet. In Shakespeare’s Tragedy Play Hamlet , Horatio shows as a minor character. However, the contributions and demonstrations he brings to the play . Uk Media. and to the audience are very important and abundant. His role in the whole play can be viewed from three angles. First of all, he is hsbc values, most close friend of Prince Hamlet . Uk Media. In all the schemes, he performs as Hamlet’s informer, assistant, counselor and confidant. 1984 Research. Secondly, Horatio rationally and uk media bias wisely witnesses and judges key figures and events in the play. He. Characters in Hamlet , Hamlet , Macbeth 1242 Words | 4 Pages. the veins of a family, spews its fatal venom into hsbc values, capillaries and uk media bias infecting the of aztec soul. Bias. The poison of betrayal, despair and the disease of the psyches cloud . the mind in both Oedipus Rex and Hamlet . In both instances, all characters fall victim to a shattered world, ripped apart by core values failed expectancies. Prince Hamlet and King Oedipus both watch as their families become dismembered.

There was a pattern of ideals that were violated and corrupt, progressing the plays’ actions. The helping hands which aided. Characters in Hamlet , Gertrude , Hamlet 2041 Words | 5 Pages. Irony In Hamlet One of the most useful motifs in Shakespeare’s Hamlet is the use of irony. Harry Levin’s “Irony in uk media . Hamlet ” explains that ironic commentary is a technique that reinforces the poetic justice of the work. Our first impression of Hamlet is derived at the gathering in the courtyard, dressed in black for his deceased father.

He has a melancholic demeanor about him and he is of gothic, kept to himself. Uk Media Bias. His first words say that Claudius is A little more than kin and less than kind,(Shakespeare. Characters in Hamlet , Comedy , Double entendre 774 Words | 3 Pages. Hamlet Hero Paper I. My concept of a hero Hamlet , as one of the most eminent plays in history, possesses an intricate . conflict between the protagonists and antagonists. Hsbc Values. Nonetheless, there is confusion about who the protagonists and the antagonists are, and how heroes should be defined in bias this well-known play. Heroes, for moral imagination a long time in my life, have been defined as people who are able to do supernatural, super-human work in favor of the public. My favorite hero was, and still is, the amazing. Adolf Hitler , Characters in Hamlet , Courage 2686 Words | 7 Pages.

? Hamlet assignment In this assignment I will make an analysis and an interpretation of “ Hamlet , act III, scene . 1.” “ Hamlet ” is a play written by William Shakespeare. The play is uk media, also known as, “The Tragedy of Hamlet , Prince of fall Denmark”. Uk Media. “ Hamlet ” was first published in 1603. The play is set on a castle in research topics Denmark, called Elsinore. Uk Media Bias. Hamlet is about the young man Hamlet , who shall take revenge over his uncle Claudius, because he killed the features of gothic fiction old king, Hamlets father, and married the queen. Characters in Hamlet , Hamlet , Hamnet Shakespeare 1392 Words | 3 Pages. In the play of Hamlet , Shakespeare sets up three plots of revenge which involve three characters, each determined to avenge their deceased . Uk Media. loved ones.

Revenge is essentially a recurring element in the play and can be noted as an important theme. Revenge is often lead by uncontrolled emotions, affecting an research, individual’s thoughts and uk media bias feelings differently and provoking the individual to act without a reason. The play helps us question the justifiability and benefits of revenge through the story’s. Characters in Hamlet , Death , Gertrude 924 Words | 3 Pages. Hamlet #8217;s Procrastination and Cowardice In William Shakespeare#8217;s play Hamlet , Hamlet is a loyal . prince who vows to avenge his father#8217;s murder. When Hamlet discovers the painful truth about his father#8217;s death, he is left with feelings of hatred and resentment in his heart towards the murderer, Claudius. Features Fiction. Although Hamlet is bias, a very noble and sophisticated man, he struggles with the issue of avenging his father#8217;s death.

He swears his revenge will be quick, however, this is. Characters in Hamlet , Derek Jacobi , Ghost 983 Words | 3 Pages. Hamlet Essay Significance of old poem Soliloquies. Savanna-Jae Busia Mrs. Krynski ENG4U 12 November 2012 Hamlet : The Dramatic Significance of Each Soliloquy Shakespearean Tragedy defines . a soliloquy as a speech made by a character when he is alone on stage. In Shakespearean dramas, a soliloquy is actually a poem with lyrics in uk media bias which are highly emotional or philosophic in core content and bias poetic expression. Moral Imagination. A soliloquy may serve several purposes, such as revealing the uk media bias mood or character of the speaker, revealing his opinion on specific topics and. Ghost , Hamlet , Monologue 1754 Words | 5 Pages.

Hamlet: The Victim of a Corrupt World. Queen Gertrude remarried Claudius, the King's brother. When Old Poem. Prince Hamlet sees the union of his mother and uk media uncle as a hasty and . incestuous act (Charles Boyce, 232). He then finds out that Claudius is responsible for his father's treacherous murder. His father's ghost asks Hamlet to avenge his death and Hamlet agrees. He plans very carefully, making sure that he doesn't kill Claudius when in he has already been forgiven for his sins. Hamlet accidentally kills Polonius, the King's advisor, thinking. Characters in Hamlet , Gertrude , Ghost 1457 Words | 4 Pages. Shakespeare#8217;s play Hamlet , cultural identity is explored through Hamlet #8217;s isolation which is created by the conflict . between his duty to paper topics, his father, and his duties to the throne and society. Hamlet is isolated from uk media his society due to 1984, his turbulent emotions, which result from his indecision on uk media bias, how to respond to his father#8217;s murder.

Hamlet #8217;s duty as a son is to avenge the death of his father and features he would be supported by society if the murderer was believed to be guilty. Hamlet #8217;s duty. Core issues in ethics , Guilt , Hamlet 1040 Words | 3 Pages. Hamlet Hamlet is bias, one of the everlasting plays written by Shakespeare in 1603. Fiction. Hamlet is based on uk media, a true story, . which demonstrates the young Prince of moral Denmark “ Prince Hamlet ” who’s Father was killed by his own brother Claudius. All the characters in Hamlet fight for power, Gertrude married Claudius so she can stay a queen, Prince Hamlet is unhappy about his uncle getting the uk media bias crown even though he was supposed to be getting the crown. Worst of them all is Claudius who is driven by his greed to commit.

Characters in moral Hamlet , English-language films , Gertrude 1029 Words | 3 Pages. Characters in Hamlet and Young Hamlet. The theme of revenge is a primary source of discord among the characters in bias Hamlet . Vengeance affects each person who is exacting . it and research paper topics those present around them. In particular, Hamlet , Laertes, and Claudius’s retribution leads to their demise. William Shakespeare's Hamlet can be defined as a revenge tragedy. In Shakespeare's Hamlet , the reader sees a noble , heroic central character that is destroyed because a defect in his character either causes him to involve himself in circumstances which. Characters in Hamlet , Fortinbras , Gertrude 1695 Words | 5 Pages.

Shakespeare’s brilliant play Hamlet , he illustrates how corruption will spread like an incurable disease when the king is full of uk media bias falsehood and . Core. evil. In Hamlet , corruption spreads like a disease that can only be cured by killing the uk media cancer. Claudius is the source of the evil. He triggers the growth of the cancerous corruption when he embarks on his deceitful path to becoming king. Hamlet cannot help but be polluted with the core values disease as well, infecting his mind and causing the poor prince to turn mad. Uk Media. Finally.

Characters in Hamlet , Derek Jacobi , Gertrude 1015 Words | 3 Pages. avenger as a person who sets out to punish or hurt somebody in return for something bad or wrong that has been done to them, their family or . friends. Such a motive can be argued as the fuel for Hamlet , Laertes and Fortinbras. In the The Despairing Act of play Hamlet , by William F. Shakespeare; Hamlet , Fortinbras and Laertes are all noble young men avenging the deaths of uk media their fathers. However, the ways these characters went about with their revenge were in complete contrast with each other. When Old Poem. While hamlet waits and analyzes.

Characters in Hamlet , Fortinbras , Gertrude 1363 Words | 4 Pages. Examining Hamlet and uk media The Great Gatsby 1/9/13 According to Roger Lewis, “The acquisition of money and Essay love are both part of the same . dream, the will to return to the quintessential unity that exists only at birth and at death” (41). In both William Shakespeare's play, Hamlet , and F. Scott Fitzgerald’s novel, The Great Gatsby, the protagonists are willing to sacrifice all that they have in order to bias, achieve their unrealistic objectives and of aztec ambitions, resulting in their tragic demises. While there. Arnold Rothstein , F. Scott Fitzgerald , Ginevra King 2218 Words | 6 Pages. Hamlet is a tragedy by William Shakespeare. Set in the Kingdom of Denmark, the play dramatizes the revenge Prince . Uk Media. Hamlet exacts on his uncle Claudius for murdering King Hamlet , Claudius's brother and Prince Hamlet's father, and then succeeding to the throne and taking as his wife Gertrude, the old king's widow and Prince Hamlet's mother. The play vividly portrays both true and feigned madness—from overwhelming grief to seething rage—and explores themes of treachery, revenge, incest, and moral imagination moral corruption. Characters in Hamlet , English Renaissance theatre , Gertrude 829 Words | 3 Pages. Comparison: Harry Potter and bias Hamlet A comparison is something that could be defined as examining two or more things and old poem finding . differences or similarities attached to them.

In the world today, many people compare different things when they choose to purchase something, or they are talking about other people. Uk Media Bias. In the world of literature, many things can be compared whether it be settings, symbols, or even characters; there is always something that is able to be made into one. Research Paper Topics. Hamlet by William Shakespeare. Harry Potter , Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets , Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 1232 Words | 4 Pages. 4. Imagine you are Horatio. He has been asked to uk media, give an account of his and Hamlet’s actions by the new king, Fortinbras. What would he say?

Sir Fortinbras, . friends, noble audience lend me your ears; I come to speak in late Prince Hamlet’s death. Let me deliver a tale to th’ yet-unknowing world to Explain the happenings behind this bloodbath that You from the Polack wars and you from England Have since so arrive upon. Of late, the kingdom of Denmark was one of violent and hsbc core unnatural acts. Characters in Hamlet , Derek Jacobi , Gertrude 1401 Words | 5 Pages. Hamlet and uk media bias Macbeth and the New King of England. Hamlet and Macbeth and research the new King of England The Kings in both Hamlet and Macbeth represents good and uk media the men that want to . destroy the monarchy, are evil. Hamlet's father, King Hamlet , and Duncan, King of hsbc core values Scotland in Macbeth, are both killed, but avenged for the good of country.

King Hamlet was a good, brave ruler, yet Claudius is a shrewd politician and manipulator, only interested in the throne. Just like Hamlet , we are somewhat uncertain as to uk media, whether or not Claudius has killed the King. Duncan I of Scotland , Hamlet , James I of England 879 Words | 3 Pages. Literature 1 Asmaa Abdelaal Essay 1 Hamlet Complex Decision Abdelaal 1 Hamlet Complex Decision “To be, or not . to be, that is the question” ( Hamlet , 2446). To live or to die? Do I take avenge or not? To leave Denmark polluted or not? Hamlet a young prince of 1984 Denmark faces the truth of the former King.

Hamlets father death was an actual murder. In addition the Queen Hamlets mother marries Hamlets Uncle, Claudius and bias former Kings brother. Hamlets throughout the play faced a complex decision. 25th century , Characters in Hamlet , Gertrude 2641 Words | 7 Pages. Hamlet is one of Shakespeare#8217;s most analyzed plays. Fall. The Danish prince is developed into a mysterious and fascinating man. . A philosopher and a fencer, he is a man disgusted with the rottenness of uk media life around him and is obligated to set things right. Under the guise of madness he attempts to achieve his ends; yet there is much to puzzle over.

Was Hamlet really such a good actor that he could fool everyone into believing in his madness or was he truly mad? And, why did he wait so long to carry. Characters in Hamlet , Gertrude , Ghost 1436 Words | 4 Pages. Shakespeare's use of The Despairing Act of Self Harm Essay soliloquies to uk media, present Macbeth and Hamlet. Shakespeare use soliloquies to The Despairing Act of Essay, present the characters of Macbeth and Hamlet ? A soliloquy is a comprehensive and unremitting dialogue spoken by . a single person. The speaker is presenting his or her thoughts audibly, thus providing a forthright, outspoken, unremitting, and uninterrupted flow of thought, which channels his or her consciousness directly to the audience. Bias. Shakespeare uses soliloquies to present the core values characters of Macbeth and Hamlet in speckled ways; the soliloquies define the thoughts and feelings. Characters in Hamlet , Gertrude , Hamlet 2022 Words | 5 Pages. Valentina Herrera Block 1 English February 12, 2009 Prince of Denmark: A Hero? William's Shakespeare's famous drama . Hamlet , is filled with treachery, revenge, and corruption. The play unfolds as the uk media bias protagonist, a troubled young prince , looses his father to of gothic, the hand of bias his uncle.

At the same time, his recently widowed mother marries this uncle becomes new king of Denmark. After encountering his father's ghost, young Hamlet dedicates himself to avenge his father's murder. But although at. Characters in Hamlet , Derek Jacobi , Gertrude 1688 Words | 5 Pages. CAROLINA VELANDIA 2008134060 GROUP 1 COMMENTARY ABOUT HAMLET In the research paper topics following commentary, I will introduce, on the one hand, a brief . Uk Media. comparative data from the play “ Hamlet , Prince of features Denmark” by William Shakespeare and film “ Hamlet , the honor of uk media revenge” by Franco Zeffirelli.. As regards to analysis of the work itself and moral imagination the characters I will address various topics, such as: revenge, doubt, fate and uk media ambition.

The tragedy of Hamlet , prince of Denmark is probably the hsbc values most famous theatrical piece. Characters in Hamlet , Gertrude , Hamlet 1258 Words | 4 Pages. Hoffman Literary Heritage 2201 08 October 2011 Hamlet Hamlet , Prince of Denmark by William Shakespeare is one . the most acclaimed and widely read pieces of literature in the history of Western civilization. No other Shakespearean character has commanded the same level of fascination, scrutiny, and sheer volume of literary criticism. This effect comes primarily from the complexity and uncertainty of the character.

No definite conclusions about Hamlet can be reached is he a hero or coward, sinner. August Strindberg , Hamlet , Hero 1416 Words | 4 Pages. Shakespeare’s Hamlet and Existentialism. What is mankind? Who am I? What is the meaning of life? These are multifaceted existential questions that ancient and modern philosophies have . yet to adequately answer.

Countless philosophers have spent their lifetimes in search of answers to these questions but died before finding a suitable answer. Certainly, the philosophy of existentialism is an uk media, interesting phenomenon. Hsbc Core. The dictionary defines existentialism as a philosophical movement . . . Uk Media. centering on analysis of individual existence in an. Characters in Hamlet , Emotion , Existentialism 1132 Words | 3 Pages.

Buy Nursing Essay - The Deep Dive podcast: Laura Kuenssberg on media bias

Write My Paper Mla - Media analysis of the 2017 General Election campaign - report 2

Obama Political Spying Scandal: Trump Associates Were Not the uk media First Targets. I n 2011, Dennis Kucinich was still a Democratic congressman from Ohio. Hsbc Core. But he was not walking in lockstep with President Obama — at least not on Libya. True to his anti-war leanings, Kucinich was a staunch opponent of Obama’s unauthorized war against bias the Qaddafi regime. Kucinich’s very public efforts included trying to broker negotiations between the administration and moral, the Qaddafi regime, to uk media bias whom the White House was turning a deaf ear. It was in that context that he took a call in of aztec, his Washington office from Saif al-Islam Qaddafi, the ruler’s son and bias, confidant. Four years later, as he recalled in a recent opinion piece, Kucinich learned that the call had been recorded and leaked to the Washington Times . The former lawmaker believes the old poem monitoring of his communication and bias, the subsequent leak are the work of American intelligence agents. To be sure, it is not a solid case. Kucinich is now a commentator at Fox News, on whose website he explains his side of the story, and on hsbc values whose programming ardently pro-Trump contributors are a staple — including contributors who have been sympathetic to uk media bias the new president’s claim that he was monitored by his predecessor. The gist of Kucinich’s piece is to “vouch for the fact that extracurricular surveillance does occur.” The express point is to counter the ridicule heaped on Self Harm Essay Trump’s claim that he personally was wiretapped at uk media bias Trump Tower. As we’ve repeatedly noted (see, e.g., here, here, and when you are, here), there is no known support for uk media, Trump’s narrow claim (made in a series of of aztec empire March 4 tweets).

Yet, there is now overwhelming evidence that the Obama administration monitored Trump associates and campaign and transition officials. There were, moreover, leaks of classified information to the media — particularly in bias, the case of Trump’s original national-security adviser, Michael Flynn, whose telephone communications with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S. Fall. were unlawfully disclosed to the Washington Post . There is bias, a question closely related to that of whether the Obama administration was guilty of a gross abuse of power — exploiting its foreign-intelligence-collection authority to keep tabs on its political opponents, thwarting and punishing their resistance. The question is: Did it start with Donald Trump? The answer is no. In an important analysis published by Tablet magazine, Lee Smith considers the likely abuse of foreign-intelligence-collection authority by the Obama administration in connection with negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program. The White House knew there would be vigorous Israeli opposition to the Iran deal — just as there was ardent American opposition to the highly objectionable pact. Notwithstanding that Israel is an important ally, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Ron Dermer, Israel’s ambassador to the U.S., became surveillance targets — agents of a foreign power, treated no differently under the law than such operatives of hostile foreign powers. Fair enough — it is simply a fact that allies occasionally spy on each other. Fall Of Aztec. Obviously, their interests sometimes diverge. But there was something different about this monitoring initiative. It was not targeted merely at Israeli officials plotting their opposition strategy.

The Wall Street Journal , Smith notes, reported in late December 2015 that the targeting “also swept up the contents of bias some of [the Israeli officials’] private conversations with U.S. lawmakers and American-Jewish groups.” “At some point, the administration weaponized the NSA’s legitimate monitoring of communications of foreign officials to moral imagination stay one step ahead of uk media domestic political opponents,” says a pro-Israel political operative who was deeply involved in the day-to-day fight over the Iran Deal. “The NSA’s collections of foreigners became a means of gathering real-time intelligence on Americans engaged in perfectly legitimate political activism — activism, due to the nature of the issue, that naturally involved conversations with foreigners. We began to notice the White House was responding immediately, sometimes within 24 hours, to specific conversations we were having. At first, we thought it was a coincidence being amplified by our own paranoia. Of Gothic. After a while, it simply became our working assumption that we were being spied on. This is uk media bias, what systematic abuse of foreign-intelligence collection for imagination, domestic political purposes looks like: Intelligence collected on uk media Americans, lawmakers, and figures in the pro-Israel community was fed back to the Obama White House as part of its political operations. The administration got the drop on its opponents by using classified information, which it then used to draw up its own game plan to values block and freeze those on uk media the other side. 1984 Research Topics. And — with the uk media bias help of certain journalists whose stories (and thus careers) depend on high-level access — terrorize them. Once you understand how this may have worked, it becomes easier to comprehend why and fiction, how we keep being fed daily treats of Trump’s nefarious Russia ties.

The issue this time isn’t Israel, but Russia, yet the basic contours may very well be the same. That, of course, is the Russia issue. Kremlin subterfuge is incontestably a legitimate basis for intelligence collection — indeed, a compelling one. But even a compelling rationale can be used pretextually. Was Russia, and uk media bias, specifically the core overwrought “Russia hacked the election” narrative, used as camouflage for what was actually a political spying operation? Do you really think the Obama administration, which turned the bias Internal Revenue Service and the Justice Department into you are old poem process cudgels for beating Obama detractors, would be above that sort of uk media bias thing? At her website, Sharyl Attkisson provides a very useful “Obama-era Surveillance Timeline” — with “surveillance” broadly construed to encompass many varieties of government power to collect and coerce the moral imagination production of information. Attkisson notes, for example:

The IRS’s targeting of conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status, a politicized initiative that stymied the groups’ ability to contest Obama’s reelection in 2012. The administration’s targeting of uk media bias journalists, including (a) attorney general Eric Holder’s approval of the seizure of personal and business phone records of Associated Press reporters en masse (i.e., not a particularized search targeting a specific journalist suspected of wrongdoing); and Self Harm Essay, (b) Holder’s approval of a warrant targeting the e-mails of Fox News reporter James Rosen in a leak investigation — based on an application in which the government represented to a federal court that the journalist could be guilty of a felony violation of the Espionage Act in connection with a leak of classified information (in addition to purportedly being a “flight risk”). The administration’s 2011 loosening of minimization procedures to enable more-liberal scrutiny of communications of American citizens incidentally swept up in foreign-intelligence gathering. The administration’s leaks to the media of uk media sensitive government information in apparent retaliation against whistleblowers in the “Fast and you are old poem, Furious” scandal (a scandal in connection with which Holder, after misleading Congress about the “gun-walking” scheme, was ultimately held in contempt of bias Congress for stonewalling committee subpoenas). The CIA’s accessing of Senate Intelligence Committee computers and staff e-mails — which CIA director John Brennan initially denied, then apologized for fall of aztec, after it was confirmed by an inspector-general report. The investigation of Trump associate Carter Page, including a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant based on the claim that Page was a Russian agent, which would have authorized monitoring of Page’s communications — including any with Trump, then the Republican nominee for president. The criminal leaking to the media of former Trump national-security adviser Michael Flynn’s communications with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. The “unmasking” of identities of uk media bias Americans (connected to Trump) at the behest of Obama national-security adviser Susan Rice, a White House staffer and Obama confidant. The promulgation in the last days of Obama’s presidency of new rules enabling the spreading of raw intelligence, including “unmasked” American identities, across the 17-agency U.S. Moral. “intelligence community” — which significantly increased the likelihood of leaks. At the same time, according to former Obama Defense Department official Evelyn Farkas, current and former Obama officials were encouraging the transmission of information regarding Trump and his associates to Capitol Hill, further magnifying the uk media potential for leaking. Ms.

Attkisson also has her own story to topics tell. Formerly at CBS News, she was one of the uk media bias few journalists at mainstream outlets who aggressively reported on the Fast and Furious scandal and the Benghazi massacre. Research Paper. In the latter, we recall, Rice and other Obama officials falsely told the uk media bias public that the of aztec attack, which resulted in the killing of four Americans including the U.S. ambassador, grew out of spontaneous protest against bias an anti-Muslim video (rather than being a coordinated jihadist strike). The Obama administration later used its criminal-prosecution authority to trump up a case against its chosen scapegoat: the fall video producer. Attkisson’s reporting prompted internal administration complaints that she was “out of control.” As a tale of political spying intrigue, Dennis Kucinich’s story would not be worth telling.

But can it so easily be dismissed after the spying on American critics of the Iran deal? Based on examinations by two forensic experts, Attkisson and CBS eventually reported that her personal and work computers were “accessed by an unauthorized, external, unknown party on multiple occasions.” Was this “unknown party” the uk media government? The experts say it was a highly advanced intruder, which “used sophisticated methods to remove all possible indications of unauthorized activity.” Moreover, one computer was infiltrated remotely by the use of “new spy software proprietary to hsbc values a federal agency.” One of Attkisson’s sources — an unidentified “intelligence-connected” source who suggests that she has been under government surveillance — told her, as she puts it, that “the government has pushed the envelope like never before and that the public would be shocked to uk media ‘learn the extent that the government is conducting surveillance of private citizens.’” According to Attkisson, the FBI opened an investigation of intrusions of her computer. Although the bureau contacted CBS, agents never contacted her, Attkisson reports. In addition, despite her numerous Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, the FBI is said to be withholding investigative information about her. Is Kucinich another case in point? For now, it is impossible to Act of Self Essay say.

It is a good bet that the National Security Agency was monitoring the communications of uk media Qaddafi’s son and other regime figures in 2011. If so, it is likely that then-congressman Kucinich was lawfully intercepted “incidentally.” It is features of gothic, also entirely possible, however, that the Libyans themselves were recording their conversations with prominent Americans and that the uk media bias Kucinich–Qaddafi call was found after the regime fell. The Washington Times reporters did not reveal to Kucinich how they had gotten the tape, but the 1984 paper topics paper’s related stories had referred to bias “secret audio recordings recovered from Tripoli.” Moreover, if the Obama administration had been behind a vindictive leak against Kucinich, one might have expected the leak to values have happened in 2011, during Kucinich’s prominent opposition to the Libya war, rather than four years later, when the regime had long been toppled and Kucinich had retired from Congress. On the other hand, Kucinich recounts that the recording is uk media, very clear on both ends (one might expect a Libyan recording would be distinctly clearer on the Libyan end). Of Gothic. The Washington Times also does not seem the most natural destination for a secret disclosure from uk media bias Libya. Furthermore, Kucinich explains, he made routine FOIA requests regarding information pertinent to him before leaving Congress in 2012. Moral. Although he did not learn of the recording until 2015, these FOIA requests would have covered his communication with Qaddafi, he adds.

Kucinich says that some of the intelligence agencies have failed to respond. On its own, Dennis Kucinich’s story would not be worth telling — not as a tale of political spying intrigue. Uk Media Bias. But can it so easily be dismissed after the spying on American critics of the Iran deal? The measures taken to make “incidental” monitoring of Americans easier, its fruits far more widely disseminated and, inevitably, criminally leaked? The shocking abuse of IRS processes to old poem collect information on, and uk media, procedurally persecute, Barack Obama’s political adversaries? Fast and Furious — the use of government police powers to create a political anti-gun narrative, then the moral contemptuous cover-up when it went horribly wrong, resulting in a Border Patrol officer’s death? The scandalous Benghazi cover-up — including a bogus prosecution of a pathetic video producer to uk media help prop up the fall empire fraud?

The monitoring of Trump associates and uk media bias, members of his campaign and transition staffs — the unmasking, the intentional wide dissemination of raw intelligence, the features of gothic fiction willful felony publication of classified information? There is considerably more evidence that the Obama administration grossly abused its awesome intelligence-gathering and uk media, law-enforcement powers than that Russian meddling had a meaningful impact on the 2016 election. And these abuses of power certainly did not start with the targeting of imagination Donald Trump’s campaign. — Andrew C. McCarthy is a senior policy fellow at the National Review Institute and a contributing editor of National Review . Editor’s Note: This piece has been emended since its initial posting.

Can Someone Do My Essay - This election proves that media bias no longer matters - The Guardian

Do My Assignment Free - The Spectator (UK) - Media Bias/Fact Check

10 steps to transferring Word form data to an Excel sheet. Uk Media! When you need to transfer a data record to Excel, a Word form -- and a little VBA -- makes the process a snap. Data transfer often comes in bulk jobs with multiple records and core, data fields. But occasionally, you'll need to transfer only bias one record at a time. For example, you might need to transfer details from a data entry order form to a larger purchasing database. In that case, you transfer details as each order is processed, one at a time.

When you're facing such a task, you can use VBA code — and you can set it all up in 10 quick steps. There are several parts to a transfer task. The scenarios are unique, but the components are generally the same: The data you're transferring The source file that contains the data The destination file to which you're transferring the data The transfer medium used to 1984 research paper make the switch; usually, it's code. You'll need to identify these four components before you do a thing. Our example uses a Word form to uk media gather data (input values), but you might use a Web form, an Excel userform, or some other format. The transferring code and process will be mostly the same, regardless of the of gothic fiction input's format.

This exercise is less about the source and more about the ability to bias transfer records, one at a time, to a destination file. 2: Determine the destination format. Our example sheet is simple on purpose. Transferring the data is the job; the number of when fields is usually irrelevant. 3: Identify the destination data types. Once you know the format, note the data types the source file expects to receive. Uk Media Bias! You might have to convert data types before actually transferring the when you are data. We won't do so in this example. Uk Media! Both fields in this destination sheet are text using the General format. But it's important to note this information before beginning because the data might need special handling.

For instance, strings and dates must be delimited property. 4: Note the destination file's location. The next bit of information you'll need is the path to the destination file. In this example, both files will be on the same drive but in different folders. Some data must travel long distances to get from the features source to its destination file, and you'll need to know every node of that journey. If you're using a network, you might need to code in special permissions and passwords to use along the way.

Our example destination workbook resides at E:Examples and isn't password protected. Use Word's form fields to collect data. A Word form is uk media a document that contains fill-in blanks called fields. Each field is a predefined cell that stores data input. Fall Empire! To create the uk media example Word form, insert two text fields into a blank Word document as follows: Click the Developer tab and 1984 research topics, then choose the uk media bias ab field from the Legacy Tools drop-down in the Controls group (circled in Figure B). Hsbc! In Word 2003, choose Toolbars from the View menu and select Forms, where you'll find the Text Form Field control. Click Properties in the Controls group or double-click the uk media field to display its properties.

Enter txtCompanyName in the Bookmark property, as shown in Figure C . Click OK. Repeat steps 1 through 4, entering txtPhone in step 3. Save the of aztec empire form. The text form field is a legacy tool in the Ribbon versions. To add the code that transfers a single record from the fields to the example workbook, do the following: With the Word form open, press [Alt]+[F11] to launch the Visual Basic Editor (VBE). From the Insert menu, choose Module. Enter the bias code in Listing A . Save the module and return to the Word form. You could add a macro button to the Ribbon or even a command button to the document. But using form fields, you can bypass the interface tools and let one of the fields execute the macro as follows: Double-click the phone field (txtPhone) to open its property sheet. From the Exit drop-down, select the hsbc values transfer macro from Listing A, TransferToExcel, as shown in Figure D . Click OK.

Pressing [Tab] to leave the phone field will execute TransferToExcel(), which will copy the text in the company name and phone fields to uk media bias Sales.xlsx. Of Aztec Empire! When applying this code to your own work, be sure to update the path appropriately. Select the transfer macro from the uk media bias Exit drop-down. Before using the Word form, restrict its use by Act of Harm Essay, limiting changes to the form fields as follows: Click the Developer tab and then click Restrict Editing in the Protect group. In Word 2003, click Protect on the Form toolbar. In the resulting task pane, click Allow Only This Type Of Editing In This Document. From the drop-down, select Filling In Forms, as shown in Figure E . Uk Media! Click Yes, Start Enforcing Protection.

Enter a password twice. Research Paper Topics! Or leave both password entries blank if you don't need password protection. Click OK. Enable protection to restrict data entry to the form fields. Using form fields to collect data is easy. Our macro code copied the data from the Word form to an Excel sheet. The macro in Listing A covers the basics. It identifies the uk media data and transfers it, as is, to a destination workbook.

That part's common to almost all transfer tasks where you're moving one record at a time. There's much more to values consider. Uk Media Bias! For instance, there's no data validation; there's nothing to force users to enter a valid phone number in the right format. To ensure consistent and valid data, include code that validates the data (usually before transferring). You also might want to include a confirmation message that asks users to confirm the transfer before actually executing the code. Right now, the transfer is automatic.

The error handling is bare bones. You'll need to test your code thoroughly for all possible problems. These are just a few of the The Despairing Act of Self Harm Essay areas you'll want to customize. Sign up for TechRepublic's 10 Things newsletter! Susan Sales Harkins is an uk media IT consultant, specializing in desktop solutions. Previously, she was editor in chief for The Cobb Group, the hsbc world's largest publisher of technical journals. Susan Sales Harkins is an IT consultant, specializing in desktop solutions.

Previously, she was editor in chief for bias The Cobb Group, the when you are world's largest publisher of technical journals. We deliver the bias top business tech news stories about the companies, the hsbc values people, and the products revolutionizing the planet. Our editors highlight the TechRepublic articles, galleries, and videos that you absolutely cannot miss to stay current on the latest IT news, innovations, and tips.

Buy Personal Narrative Essay - The Spectator (UK) - Media Bias/Fact Check

Buy Essay Custom - Media analysis of the 2017 General Election campaign - report 2

essay on drill team Conroe High School. Director – Ms. Fayla Chambers. CONROE HIGH SCHOOL GOLDEN GIRLS. 3200 West Davis, Conroe, Texas, 77304. C.I.S.D. and State Rules Governing Extracurricular Activities.

#9;Conroe Independent School District policies FM and bias, FM (L) authorize student participation in extracurricular activities and set the minimum standards for fall eligibility and uk media bias, membership maintenance based on attendance and grades. These policies include minimum HB72 requirements. The complete texts of the policies may be reviewed in your school library; however, selected parts of the policies are presented for you are your information. Definition of uk media, Extracurricular Activities. #9;Extracurricular activities are school-sponsored activities that are not directly related to instruction of the essential elements, but that may have an indirect relation to some areas of the curriculum. They offer worthwhile and significant contributions to a student's personal, physical, and social development.

Participation in extracurricular activities is a privilege and not a right, and students must meet specific requirements in order to participate. Activities may include, but are not limited to, performances, contests, demonstrations, displays, and club activities. Responsibility for Program. #9;A well-planned student activity program shall be maintained in each school in the District. All student activities shall be under the direction of the principal or a designee and shall be designed to contribute to the overall development of the participant in school-sponsored clubs, organizations, and activities that represent their particular interests. #9;In order to The Despairing Act of Essay, be eligible to uk media, participate in a extracurricular activity event for a nine-week period following the initial nine-week period of a school year, a student shall not have a recorded grade average lower than 70 on a scale of 0-100 in any course for the preceding nine-week period.

Suspension from Extracurricular Activities. #9;A student whose recorded nine-week grade average in any course is lower than 70 at the end of a nine-week period shall be suspended from participation in any extracurricular activity event. The time will include the succeeding three-week period until the end of a three-week period during which the 1984 paper, student achieves a course grade average for that three-week period of at least 70 in each course. This suspension shall become effective seven days after the last day of the nine-week period during which the grade lower than 70 was earned. #9;Suspension of a handicapped student whose handicap significantly interferes with the student's ability to meet regular academic standards shall be based on uk media the student's failure to meet the features fiction, requirements of the uk media, students Individual Education Plan, as determined by the ARD committee. #9;The campus principal may remove this suspension if the class is identified as an honors class or. is an advanced class, as follows:

English/Language/ Arts: English IV Academic (Comp), English IV Academic (British Literature), World Literature, Creative Imaginative Writing, Research Technical Writing, Debate III, Public Speaking III Other Languages : Other Languages III, Advanced Languages I-V Social Studies: Advanced Social Science Problems. Fine Arts : Art IV, Theater Arts IV, Band IV, Orchestra IV, Choral Music IV, Stage Band IV, and Music Theory I-II Mathematical : Trigonometry, Elementary Analysis, Analytic Geometry, Pre-calculus, Linear Algebra, Calculus. Science: Physics, Physics II, Chemistry II, Biology II. Out-of School Practice. #9;Students who are ineligible may participate in after school rehearsals but may not participate in Act of Harm, performances during their ineligibility. Limit on Suspension. #9;A student may not be suspended during the bias, period in which school is recessed for the summer or during the initial grade reporting period of a regular school term on the basis of grades received in the final grade reporting period of the preceding regular school term. Reinstatement to Extracurricular Activities. #9;At the fall of aztec, end of any three-week period, following the initial nine-week period, in which a student attains a course grade average for that three-week period of 70 or more in each course taken, any suspension from out of school rehearsal for extracurricular activities shall be removed. Rehearsal and Performance Time. #9;Students may rehearse outside the school day in any single extracurricular activity a maximum of eight hours per school week.

The eight-hour rule does not include Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. CAMPUS AND DISTRICT RULES. #9;A Golden Girl shall provide a spirit-promoting service, be loyal, have high morals and standards, be a good example in and out of school, and develop self-discipline and bias, confidence. She shall also have poise, good posture, and present a good appearance. Being a Golden Girl is an The Despairing Self Harm honor. In order to be as good as our tradition and history warrants, hard work and uk media, discipline are basic components of the program. A Golden Girl’s commitment is to both academics and The Despairing Self Harm, the Golden Girl Organization. If you are not ready to accept this challenge, then Golden Girls may not be for you. #9;The Golden Girls Drill Team was established in 1969 by bias Mr. J.L.

McCullough. Under the direction of Ms. Cynthia Gibson, 25 young ladies became the imagination, original Golden Girls that year. The team has continued their tradition of excellence through performance, competitions, community service, and the support of other C.H.S. activities. Over the bias, years, numerous young ladies have been a part of the Golden Girls organization. Today, many second generation Golden Girls make up the team. The Despairing Harm Essay? The Golden Girls have also been under the uk media, direction of the The Despairing Self Harm Essay, following: Dotye Stanford Barnes (1970-1976), Cynthia Head Thompson (1976-1980), Diane Watson Cain (1980-1984), Debbie Melton (1984-1985), Betty Buchner (1985-1991), Danielle Rapp (1991-1998), and Fayla Chambers (1998- ). #9;The Golden Girls organization is under the direction and supervision of the Director, certified and degreed in dance, who is appointed by uk media the Principal, and moral, approved by the CISD Administration. Purpose of uk media bias, Organization. To promote appropriate and good spirit.

To build better relationships between schools during athletic and other school events. To develop good sportsmanship, self-confidence, and of aztec, self-discipline. Uk Media? To promote leadership. Features Of Gothic? To encourage high morals and standards among its members. To develop the ability to work as a part of a group in achieving common goals; TEAMWORK.

To represent the school and community in an exemplary manner, serving as a role model for appropriate behavior and citizenship. To develop and maintain a very high standard of precision dance. Selection and Eligibility. #9;Members are selected by an impartial panel of qualified judges and must audition each year. Any candidate wanting to gain membership to the organization must first meet the eligibility requirements and attend the series of rehearsals prior to the scheduled auditions. The candidates will be judged on their appearance, poise, kicks, dance ability, and showmanship. No score sheets will be distributed and all tallies will be kept on file in the school.

All returning members must audition. This includes Military and Social officers. Uk Media? Being a member of the team does not guarantee reinstatement for fall empire the following year. A candidate may seek membership even if she has failed a course during the previous nine weeks period. She must be in good standing in bias, the Grade Level Principal's office. There must be no recurring behavioral problems (i.e. assignment to the Reassignment School for fiction a repeated offense). Good Standing is to be determined by the Grade Level Principal and/or Principal. A Golden Girl who has lost her membership or been removed from the team may not audition the uk media, succeeding year. Moral Imagination? A Golden Girl who quits or relinquishes her membership without completing the year may not audition again the following year.

Each candidate should be in good physical condition due to the vigorous nature of the physical activity required. Prior to uk media, auditions, each candidate must have turned into The Despairing Act of Essay, the Director: parent permission form, application, C.I.S.D. permission form/physical release, teacher recommendations (if required), and any other required information. All rehearsals are mandatory. Those Golden Girls who choose to have a job in addition to being on uk media bias the team must schedule their work hours for after 6:00 p.m. Work schedules may not conflict with Golden Girls rehearsals and commitments. Golden Girls must inform their employers that they may need to be flexible with their work schedule, especially during contest season. Hsbc Core Values? No Golden Girl will be excused from rehearsals early to go to uk media bias, work (this includes Saturdays). There will be daily after school rehearsals throughout the when you are old poem, year (Aug – May).

There will be several evening and Saturday rehearsals in preparation for competition season. Amember is bias allowed three excused absences during contest season. She will be replaced in dances after three absences. This applies from December - March. There will be rehearsals for topics those attending camp prior to uk media, leaving for camp. There will be 2 weeks of team rehearsals prior to the beginning of school at a time specified by the director. Full attention and common courtesy will be extended to the person in charge of the rehearsal. Members are expected to display appropriate manners by not talking and by not being disruptive. Features Of Gothic Fiction? Members are expected to be on time for rehearsals and bias, remain the full time. Members are expected to follow the daily dress code and dress accordingly. Sitting out for illness or injury during rehearsal may result in being pulled from a performance.

If a Golden Girl is truly injured or ill, it is in her best interest and the team’s that she not rehearse or perform until she is well. #9;Performances are a time when the community directly observes the imagination, Golden Girls Organization. Uk Media Bias? Each girl is expected to of gothic fiction, be an exemplary representative of the group. All performances are mandatory unless otherwise specified. Golden Girls must audition for each performance. The director decides who participates in each performance. All Golden Girls (including understudies) will attend all performances unless otherwise specified by the director. The drill team sits as a group throughout the entire event.

They will sit in assigned positions during the game and will participate in cheers and hand routines throughout. Bias? Members may go to the restroom accompanied by either an officer or a parent chaperone with the when you are old poem, director's permission. Any drill team member whose behavior is uk media bias inappropriate during the game or at fall of aztec empire a performance will receive the appropriate punishment and may be asked to leave. Bias? A member must meet the Attendance Policy requirements in order to be eligible to perform. Any member who is late for Essay a performance may not be eligible to perform. Bias? Absence from school on game day will automatically exclude the member from the moral, game performance. Bias? Any member attending an event following a performance must change to appropriate clothing. No part of the uniform shall be worn anywhere except to activities in which the fall empire, group is bias designated to perform. Moral Imagination? Grades will be checked every third week throughout the year.

A member must be passing all classes at uk media bias the end of the nine-week grading period in 1984 research topics, order to uk media, be eligible to perform. If the member is not passing she becomes ineligible for core a three-week period. She may attend rehearsals but may not participate in uk media bias, performances. Jewelry (earrings, watches, necklaces, bracelets, etc.) will not be worn during any rehearsals or performances. Fingernail polish (toe nail if the 1984 topics, performance warrants) must be removed prior to performances.

Non-members are not allowed to visit with drill team members during the bias, game. Members are not allowed to talk while in Victory Line, warming up, or waiting on the sidelines prior to imagination, their performance. There is to bias, be no consumption of food or drink while in uniform without the director's permission. Members are not allowed to get up from, or leave their seat without the director's permission. Members are dismissed only by moral the director at the end of the game. Periodically, it will be necessary for members to return to the drill team room after a game to return uniform pieces. Dismissal will then be from the drill team room. Members must ride to all performances on buses supplied by the school district. The student may return from an engagement with her parents but must present a car riding note to the director 24 hours prior to an event. If a member is to ride home with anyone other than her own parents, she must have her car riding note signed by the principal, or someone designated by the principal.

No food or drinks shall be allowed on buses without permission of the director. Group behavior on buses will follow current bus rules and uk media bias, regulations as stated in the CISD student handbook. Out of town, or overnight trips will be addressed by the director preceding the trip. Rules and regulations pertaining to those trips will be given out to Self Harm, each member preceding the trip. Noncompliance with those rules and regulations may result in loss of uk media bias, membership, and/or disciplinary action by the school. DEFINITION OF GROUPS. WITHIN GOLDEN GIRLS ORGANIZATION. Team - all returning girls who have been a member of Golden Girls for one full year.

Company A - Gigis and Officers The number of core, Gigi representatives will be up to the discretion of the director and the natural break in scores given by the judges. The Gigis will perform at pep rallies and at other community functions designated by the director. Any Gigi who does not perform on the field, does not perform at the pep rally for that week. Any Gigi who is unable to fulfill her duties as Gigi due to poor attitude, conduct, or attendance will be relieved of her position at the discretion of the director. In order to audition for Gigis, a girl must have been a member for at least one year and that year must be the one preceding their audition. She also must be a junior or senior in order to uk media, audition for The Despairing Gigis. Gigis will rehearse above and beyond the hours required of a team member. Both team and Gigi audition scores will be combined to bias, determine her membership in Gigis. The attendance policy applies to all Gigi performances.

Company B and Company C- all members on the team that are not in Company A or D Company D - all first year members Military Officers – see below Social Officers – see below Managers. Rules for Officers. All officers are responsible for complying with the following rules in hsbc core values, conjunction with the general. rules of the bias, Golden Girls organization. Must be a junior or senior Must have been a member of the Golden Girls the full year prior to their year of office. Must not have become ineligible or on probation more than once the year before.

Must be a member in fiction, EXCELLENT standing with the principal and the director. Bias? An officer will lose her office immediately if she spends any time in SAC or RA or receives more than 8 demerits. #9;The following military officers may be selected during the audition period. There is no set number of officers. Features Of Gothic Fiction? Decisions are made on scores and the natural break in scores. In the case where an officer position becomes vacant throughout the school year, the Director MAY or MAY NOT promote the candidate with the next highest score. Major Lieutenant Major Captain of Dance Captain of Drill Captain of Co.

A,B,C,D Lieutenant of Co. A,B,C,D 2 nd Lieutenant of Co. A,B,C,D. Specialized Responsibilities for uk media bias Military Officers. Aid the director in any manner requested. Help maintain order during the course of any rehearsal, performance, or public appearance. Attend at least two camps and fall, a leadership workshop during the summer. Uk Media? Attend all games, rehearsals, and required functions. Report early at all functions (15 minutes). Assist in preparing the performances for football season, contest season, and Spring Show. Be responsible for topics a squad of team members.

Administer discipline in the form of demerits. Remain at the conclusion of rehearsals to assist the director in cleanup, music equipment, and any other duties assigned by uk media bias the director. Keep a notebook of information concerning the team and drill team class. Responsible for determining GG of the Week. Be an outstanding role model in drill team, school, and the community. The following Social Officers will be elected by 25% team vote, 25% director’s recommendation and 50% notebook.

3. P.A.C.E. Moral Imagination? Chairwoman. 4. Y.E.S. Chairwoman. #9;5. Uk Media? Historian – may be a junior or senior. 6. Junior/Sophomore Representatives. Specialized Responsibilities for Social Officers. All social officers must attend a leadership workshop during the summer. Social Officers are responsible for choosing Spirit Girl of the Week.

Performing motivational activities throughout the year. Assist with the fiction, planning of Spring Banquet. #9; Managers will be girls who are non-performing members of the Golden Girls. They will be subject to all the same rules, regulations, and uk media bias, privileges as any member of the team. Features? Managers are expected to arrive early and leave after rehearsals to ensure that all equipment has been taken care of. Bias? The number of managers selected will be determined by the director. Requirements: completed application, teacher recommendations, and a 2.5 GPA. Specialized Responsibilities for Managers. Aid and values, report to the director at all times Available to the officers at all times Responsible for all equipment and their set up/storage. They must ride the bus with the uk media bias, team both ways and values, make sure everything is taken care of. Responsible for all props and costumes and their maintenance and storage.

Each member must furnish her own day uniforms, rehearsal uniforms, shoes, accessories, garment bag, tote bag, and membership fees/dues. Each new member will be required to attend summer camp at her expense. The school will provide the member's pom pons and game uniforms. On overnight trips girls will be responsible for the cost of their own food and hotel room. Fees may be assessed for travel expenses.

The current policy on fund raising for activity accounts as determined by secondary principals is as follows: High schools, two per year per group and permitted service projects with principal approval. All girls are expected to participate in fund raising. #9;The Golden Girl Activity Fund is used for the following items: music, dance/ instructional/ performance videos, yearbook pages, contest entry fees, custom choreography, composite pictures, motivational gifts and activities and any other miscellaneous supplies not covered by the CISD budget. SCHOLARSHIPS - Line of Gold Senior Golden Girls are eligible to bias, apply for scholarships provided by the Golden Girls Booster Club. Booster Club is features solely responsible for the fund raising for these scholarships. Senior Golden Girls who apply for Booster Club Scholarships must meet the standards and criteria set forth by the Booster Club in uk media bias, order to qualify. The Despairing Act Of Essay? All years of an bias applicants participation, service, and behavior are taken into consideration. A committee of Booster Club parents, (not including senior parents), will make up the selection committee. This committee decides upon research paper, the number and monetary amounts of the scholarships. Funds received from the Super-Halftime Scholarship fund are distributed through scholarships to applicants who meet the specified criteria.

This money is separate from Booster Club’s Line of Gold. Parents of Golden Girls are expected to be active members of The Golden Girls Booster Club. Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month with September and January sometimes being the exception due to holidays. The Golden Girls Booster Club provides funding for the Golden Girls Organization through fund raising activities. Each family will be asked to participate in fund raising activities and raise their share of the budget during the year. Monies raised by the Golden Girl Booster Club is the responsibility of the parents and not the Golden Girl. LOSS OF MEMBERSHIP. #9;Loss of membership can occur for uk media bias violations of any rules or district policies, including those in this handbook. The Despairing Essay? The director and/or principal may determine appropriate disciplinary action for any conduct deemed inappropriate for a member of this organization while on campus or off campus throughout the uk media bias, calendar year. Members should keep in mind that: Immediate dismissal will occur if a member falsifies an excuse or uses the hsbc values, director's name to enter or leave a class.

Smoking, use of uk media, alcoholic beverages, or any controlled substance, whether on or off campus, is grounds for moral imagination immediate dismissal. Dismissal may occur if a member becomes ineligible twice during the school year. Vandalism of school, community, or public property is immediate grounds for dismissal. Immediate dismissal may occur for uk media any behavior that is unladylike or unbecoming to a Golden Girl. The director and/or principal may revoke membership for continued misconduct or poor attitude. of a member. (i.e. recurring behavioral problems, excessive demerits – over 25, poor attendance, etc.) A Golden Girl will be held accountable for her behavior at all times. Her behavior outside of. Golden Girls is as important as her behavior while she is participating.

She is to be a responsible. member through the summer months, the of gothic, weekends, weekdays, and any vacation time. The. director does not and will not have to tolerate inappropriate behavior from uk media any member. #9;The due process procedures for 1984 research topics loss of membership are outlined in the student handbook in bias, the discipline management section. #9;Parents and members are required to sign an Acknowledgment page that states they have read, understood, and will uphold the rules and guidelines set forth in this handbook.

Golden Girls without an Acknowledgment page, or with an you are old poem incomplete Acknowledgment page on uk media bias file will not be allowed to moral imagination, participate in Golden Girls functions. #9;Ideally, Golden Girls should be in all classes every day. Extenuating circumstances do occasionally exist that prevent this from happening. If absent for any reason, all or part of the day, the Golden Girl or her parent(s) must call the Director . Uk Media Bias? A note to excuse the absence is due upon return . Demerits will be issued for not calling or bringing a note. A member is fiction excused from a performance for the following reasons: death in uk media, the family, illness (doctor’s note must be available), wedding in the family, or permission is given by the director on special occasions.

A note must be brought in order for any absence to fall of aztec, be excused. A member is excused from rehearsal if any of the bias, above occur or an The Despairing Act of Self Harm Essay appointment for a doctor is made and a doctor’s note is presented. Two day advance notice to the Director is expected. (If the appointment is uk media during the week of Harm, performance, the member canot miss more than one/half of the rehearsal and bias, still perform.) II. Eligibility for attending afterschool rehearsals and performances. A Golden Girl must be in school for 2 of empire, 4 blocks on a given day in bias, order to hsbc core, attend that day’s after school rehearsal or performance. She may attend if she has been at a school sponsored function. Fall Semester (Football, Jr. Wksps, etc.) – All Golden Girls must attend 75% of rehearsals during the week to be eligible to perform. (Make-up work, ASD, doctor's appointments are considered absences from uk media bias rehearsal.

School trips are excused, but are still considered an absence.) The last rehearsal before a performance (not including run-thru) is mandatory in order to be eligible to perform (Halftime and Victory Line). If you miss any part of the last rehearsal, an understudy will rotate into your spot in hsbc core values, the dance. (See Understudy Policy). GSL (Good Sportsmanship League) participation for the week must be approved by the director the day before the game. Uk Media Bias? Requests should be in writing. C. Spring Semester (Competition, Basketball, Spring Show, etc.) A member is allowed 3 excused absences (note required), before an 1984 research topics understudy will be placed in your spot in uk media bias, a dance.

If more than one absence occurs during the hsbc values, week of a performance, a member may become an understudy. A member must be present at the last two rehearsals preceding a contest in. order to be eligible to perform. Absences are unexcused unless a note from a teacher or parent precedes or follows the uk media, absence. III. Understudy Policy. When a member fails to of gothic fiction, meet attendance requirements for eligibility an understudy will rotate into her spot in uk media bias, a given dance based on the understudy's height and effort during rehearsal.

If the understudy's height and effort are inappropriate for the particular spot, the fiction, rotation may pass to the next understudy who meets the requirements. Bias? The understudy who was passed up will be eligible for the next appropriate open position. Topics? Understudies are expected to attend and participate in all rehearsals. If a member loses her spot in a dance, she will be placed into that week's rotation as the last dancer in the rotation. Ex: If there are 10 understudies, the girl who lost her spot will be #11 in the rotation. Bias? The rotation picks up each week with the next dancer in line for that particular dance. The rotation does not go back to #1 until rehearsals for a new dance begin. A member who was absent and lost her spot the preceding week may reclaim her spot on Monday only of the new week, (or the next school day following Sunday). If a member who wishes to reclaim her spot is absent on Monday, (or the next school day following Sunday), she moves back to the end of the rotation.

Potential Golden Girl Activities. The Golden Girls are expected to features of gothic, attend various functions throughout the year. Bias? Anyone missing any activity without prior approval (one weeks notice, if not an emergency) will forfeit one performance. Competition Football Games Basketball Games Spring Show Junior Workshop Open Gym Sponsor a Competition Attend dance workshops at SHSU or other locations Parades (Christmas, Go Texan) Pep Rallies FACE Other Director designated activities. I. Background and General Rules.

The Conroe High School Golden Girls will be governed by demerit/merit system. The system will begin on a date designated by the director and will last throughout that member's tenure as a Golden Girl. The director may assign demerits and of gothic fiction, merits. Military officers may assign demerits. Merits are assigned only with the director's approval. Demerits and merits do not carry over from year to year. Demerits and merits may be assigned at bias any school or drill team function or activity on or off campus.

Golden Girls are always Golden Girls. This means each girl must conduct herself as one at ALL TIMES: 24 hours a day, weekdays, evenings, weekends, summer, and all vacations. A demerit may be cleared by imagination performing 50 push-ups and 50 high kicks or by performing otherwise designated tasks (ie: cleaning the DT room, helping the director, attending Fine Arts/Community functions, etc.). Military officers may witness push-ups/kicks and must report them accurately to the director. Bias? A GG has 7 days to clear her demerit.

A member must clear all demerits by the day before the performance to be eligible to participate. A member is responsible for checking her own demerits/merits and initialing her status. Any member who participates in a performance without clearing her demerits automatically receives another three (3) demerits. Please take care of moral, your responsibilities. Members must clear all demerits prior to Spring Banquet in order to letter. Demerits and bias, merits incurred following Spring Banquet carry over to the next school year.

Any member receiving over 25 demerits in one year will be dismissed. Sample List of Infractions for Which Demerits Will Be Issued. (Amount per you are old poem infraction is at the discretion of the director) Failure to call the Director or office in the case of uk media, a missed. rehearsal or performance (1-5)

Assignment to of gothic fiction, SAC, RA, or ASD. (1-5) #9;Failure to uk media, obey commands, disrespect, poor attitude (1-20) #9;Profanity, or profane conduct (1-12) #9;Unexcused absence from a rehearsal, performance or required. Failure to participate without the Harm Essay, director's permission (1-12) Tardiness to rehearsals or functions#9;(1-5) #9;Talking without permission during warm-up, rehearsals or. Misbehavior in the stands during a game (1-20) #9;Talking to non-members while in stands or while waiting to. Leaving rehearsal or class for bias any reason without the director's. or an officer's permission. (1-20) #9;Inappropriate, or unladylike behavior on or off campus (1-20) Failure to turn in forms, uniform parts, etc. in on values time (1 per day) Negligence in uniform care or condition (1-15) #9;Unpolished or dirty shoes at bias performances (1-3) #9;Failure to wear correct rehearsal or performance attire (missing. gloves, shoes, make-up, etc.) (1-5) #9;Hair not pulled back/secure at imagination rehearsals and performances (1-5) #9;Public appearance in uniform without authority (1-10) #9;Removal of any part of uniform during a performance without. permission (including hair) (1-5)

Wearing uniform in public after a performance (1-5) Inappropriate courtship while in uk media bias, uniform or Golden Girl related. #9;Not participating or paying attention at rehearsal or. #9;Allowing a non-member to sit with the team without director's. #9;UN-sportsmanlike conduct (5-20)

Leaving stands without permission (5-20) #9;Visiting with non-member during restroom break (1-10) III. Demerits for Officers (in addition to the above) #9;Abuse of authority by an officer (1-20) Unnecessary and inappropriate criticism of a member (1-12) #9;Failure to give demerits when one should be given (1-12) Failure by officers to set a good example for fellow drill team. Failure to meet responsibilities (1-12) All other rules apply to officers. Remember, you are the. EXAMPLES , not exceptions! Assignment of demerits, for when old poem any infraction of the Handbook or. rules not listed above, will be determined by bias the director.

Enrollment in dance classes is completely optional but highly. recommended to fall, help increase and improve your dance ability. Use your locker for your valuables and clothes. Please be sure to lock it at all times. A letter will be presented to a Golden Girl based on a point system for participation and uk media bias, service. Required Performances -(Football, Basketball, Super Halftime, Parades, Spring Show, Clinic, Officer Ensemble, etc.)#9;#9;#9;#9; 1 point each.

Solo Contest – Division I (one per year)#9;#9;#9;#9; Small Ensemble Competition – Division I (one per year)#9;#9; Team Competition (per competition)#9;#9; Demerits Clear by End of the Year (date specified)#9;#9; Maintained Eligibility ALL Year (no F’s in any classes)#9;#9; #9;25 points total will qualify a Golden Girl to letter. Once she has received her first letter, she must attain 25 points each year thereafter to receive a bar for her original letter. You Are? This signifies an uk media bias additional letter.

Additional performances required of Gigis and Officers do not count towards lettering. The following awards may be given: Golden Girl of the Week – Dancer that exemplifies the most energy and best discipline throughout rehearsals Spirit Girl of the Week – Dancer that exudes the when you are, most positive spirit and motivates the team throughout rehearsals. Outstanding Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior – voted on by the team Golden Girl or Officer of the Year Academic Excellence – Members with over a 3.75 GPA. And any other awards deemed appropriate for uk media that year. Stand for features of gothic fiction the Gold and bias, White. Our Colors Raise.

Our Alma Matter’s Might. Leads on Always. We Pledge Now Joyfully. Honor and fiction, Loyalty. School Colors – Gold and White (Black Accents) This Handbook is meant to be a basic operating instrument and is not intended to bias, cover every operating or disciplinary policy. It should be included in the yearly membership directory along with the Golden Girl Booster Club By-laws. All Golden Girls and parents must follow this handbook as well as the Conroe High School Handbook, CISD District and Fine Arts Guidelines.

Conroe High Principal. Conroe High Golden Girl Director. Golden Girl Pledge. The following is to be read, signed and returned by all Golden Girls and their parent(s): #9;I shall conduct myself in 1984 research topics, such a manner as to be a credit to the organization, school, and bias, community at topics all times. I will know and abide by the Golden Girl Handbook.

I promise to uphold the traditions and will do everything in my power to uk media, promote Golden Girl activities and interest. I will at all times to be joyous, courageous, courteous, truthful, considerate, and just; loyal and sincere in friendship; too noble to speak ill of others; willing to forgive and forget; prompt and gracious in obedience; willing to sacrifice personal pleasures for the betterment of others; ready to imagination, do all possible service; quick to appreciate what is uk media bias done for me; respectful to my parents, teachers, and you are old poem, elders, that I may become a fine and uk media bias, worthy young lady. Signature of Golden Girl. #9;I have read over and discussed the rules and regulations with my daughter. Of Aztec Empire? I understand and agree to assist and support her in meeting all requirements in association with this organization. Signature of G.G. Parent/Guardian. WebDesign hosting services available by Leslie's Best, Inc. Copyright © 1997-present. Bias? Drill Team Exchange and dTe are trademarks of Leslie's Best. Moral Imagination? All Rights Reserved.

Reproduction in part or in whole without written permission is uk media prohibited.